VG Learning Destination (India) Pvt. Ltd. - STUDENT GUIDELINES
1. Registration Agreement: The “Student Registration Form” is the Registration Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) between the applicant and VG Learning Destination (India) Pvt. Ltd. Authorized Learning Center (ALC). The Agreement constitutes and expresses the entire agreement and understanding between the VG Learning Destination (India) Pvt. Ltd. ALC and the student in reference to all matters herein referred to, all previous discussions, promises, representations and understandings relative thereto, if any, had between the parties hereto, being herein merged. All student services are being provided through VG Learning Destination (India) Pvt. Ltd. ALC. Before completing the registration process, students are required to go through and understand the contents of the program/Course, VG Learning Destination (India) Pvt. Ltd. obligations as stated in this document and required to sign below as a token of acceptance.
FEE, REFUND & OTHER DETAILS
METHODOLOGY, TRANSFERS, SCHEDULES & ATTENDANCE
- Any candidate who wishes to register for Course(s) at VG Learning Destination (India) Pvt. Ltd. ALC has to pay the applicable Course Fee upon demand. Full course fee is mentioned on the form, Demand draft payments should be made favoring “VG Learning Destination (India) Pvt. Ltd.” payable at your local city.
- Fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances. However, fee may be refunded only if the center fails to start a Course (not applicable for force majeure instances).
- All Courses here different start and dates. The syllabus is divided into various units such that the Course is planned to be completed within a specific time frame or entire. The course schedule may be changed any time.
- The student is expected to attend all the classes and test to get the full benefit of the Course and sustain his eligibility for course benefits.
- Registration/Admission to a Course is not transferable to any other individual/entity.
- VG Learning Destination (India) Pvt. Ltd. delivery and schedule may encounter disruption/cancellation due to technical, natural or any other reasons beyond control.
- Students has no entitlement to provide, sell or loan any material, assets, workbooks, notes etc provided to him, to a third party. The copyright of VG LEARNING DESTINATION (INDIA) PVT. LTD.’s Tests and Study Material remains with VG LEARNING DESTINATION (INDIA) PVT. LTD. and may not be quoted or received without explicit permission from VG LEARNING DESTINATION (INDIA) PVT. LTD.. For ACCA course, we provide ACCA approved content provider books.
- ID Cards are issued to students upon registration. Students are responsible to collect the same from the Centre.
- Entry to the Course shall be regulated by ID cards. Students must carry ID cards with them at all times during the class and produce it upon request.
- Students are required to mark their attendance into Register provided by the Center.
- Students are advised not to carry any valuables to the centre and the management is not responsible for any loss or damage of the same.
- Students are expected to keep utmost level of discipline, while they are in the centre premises. A student should not involve him/herself in disruption/disturbance of teaching student examination, administrative work, and curricular activity, including any attempt to prevent any staff member of VG LEARNING DESTINATION (INDIA) PVT. LTD. from carrying on his/her work and any act reasonably like to cause such disruption.
- Student should not involve in damaging or defacing centre’s Property. Equipments and Facilities available at the centre. Students are expected to behave responsibility and help VG LEARNING DESTINATION (INDIA) PVT. LTD. for better upkeep and maintenance of the property and equipments available at the centre.
- Student should not use abusive and derogatory slogans at intimidatory language while they are present at the centre.
- Eatables and any type of drinking items are strictly prohibited in the class rooms.
- The use of mobile phones is strictly prohibited in the class rooms. Students should keep their mobile phone on silent mode. Centers are empowered to withhold/ confiscate in the interest of other students.
- VG Learning Destination (India) Pvt. Ltd. ALC may levy suitable penalty or fine a student including cancellation of registration for violation of center guidelines.
1. Students are not entitled to any waivers/discounts of any money due to VG Learning Destination.
- Students are not allowed to defer the course to a later start date.
- Students may defer their exam sitting at their own discretion. VG Learning Destination and ACCA will not be responsible for any such delay caused in the course completion
1. It is the sutdents responsibility that any required visa’s are in place prior to teaching commencing. VG Learning Destination shall not be responsible for arranging any Visa requirements of the Students.
- Session or batch transfer are not allowed under any circumstances.. If any student desire to transfer from one center to another center then there would be Rs 2500/- charges applicable for that.
- The difference in the Course fee, upon transfers shall be paid by the student additionally.
- For ACCA course, no transfers to any other course are allowed.
- A student must ensure to attend all the classes.
- While VG LEARNING DESTINATION (INDIA) PVT. LTD. Courses are aimed at enhancing academic performance of a student to score high marks, it is essential that the student displays continuing, participative interest and involvement during the classes. Merely joining at VG LEARNING DESTINATION (INDIA) PVT. LTD. does not assure high marks.
1. Student must ensure a valid email id is provided. The user id and password for website access will be sent to this email id only.
COMMUNICATION TO THE STUDENTS
STUDENT FEEDBACK & GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL
- Communication regarding changes in specifications of services provided by VG LEARNING DESTINATION (INDIA) PVT. LTD. or changes in Student’s Rules will be intimated on Centre’s notice Board or through the website www.vinodguptaclasses.com.
- If there is any class cancellation or change in the schedule of the program, shall be informed to the student by mail/SMS/through the VG LEARNING DESTINATION (INDIA) PVT. LTD. website.
- Students are responsible to check for updates from time to time.
- In order to improve the quality of services provided to students, VG LEARNING DESTINATION (INDIA) PVT. LTD. actively seeks, appreciates and acts upon Feedback from students about its services time to time.
- Students/Parents can approach the Class Coordinator/Centre manger, with their queries for assistance guidance.
- Students may take a photocopy of the Registration Form for future reference. VG LEARNING DESTINATION (INDIA) PVT. LTD. reserves the right to take disciplinary action, including suspension of the students from the classes, in case the student is found not following any rules and regulations at the centre.
- VG Learning Destination (India) Pvt. Ltd. decision in any of the above shall be final and binding.
- All disputes are subject to Delhi jurisdiction courts of law.
DECLARATION BY THE STUDENT
- VG Learning Destination is committed to safeguarding the privacy of the users. VG Learning Destination recognises that the privacy of students, visitors, users and other members who visit this website and submit their information is valued. VG Learning Destination will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information.
- VG Learning Destination is compliant to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
I have read & understand the above and I am aware of the services VG LEARNING DESTINATION (INDIA) PVT. LTD. shall provide to the students. I have also understood that the student’s performance depends on the continuing/participating interest on his/her part. I am also aware that the conduct of CA/ACCA exam is subject to ICAI/ACCA policies & regulations. In case of any ICAI decision to cancel/alter exams/pattern of the exams, I understand that I am eligible for any refund of the Fee paid. I hereby declare and undertake that have read and understood the aforesaid “Student Guidelines” and will strictly adhere to the same at all times. I further agree that I will fully comply with all decisions made by VG LEARNING DESTINATION (INDIA) PVT. LTD. with regards to the above procedures and understand that the same will not be subject to any review under any circumstances.